New tires - question about what to ask dealer about spedo recalibration - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > New tires - question about what to ask dealer about spedo recalibration

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 04-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #16
Jeepster55

hey Rob...i was going to say the same thing as "Gramps". when i asked about the lift kit, i also asked about the rock sliders for the Patriot fitting the Compass and was told "yes, they fit".

i must have deleted my email to them so i don't know exactly how long it's been, but it HAS been nearly a month.

let us know when you get your kit. i'll have to contact them again on the lift kit if i don't get mine soon.

Jeepster55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #17
rob_rector
2007 MK Compass 

Once I get the lift kit installed I might have to place another order for the rock rails. I think I will call them or e-mail them to verify they will fit before buying them. I think they would look good on the Compass, what do you guys think?
'07 Compass Limited 4X4: K&N Air charger, Borla cat back exhaust, Rocky Road Lift kit, Firestone Destination A/T 245/65/17's, Red painted brake calipers, Pioneer AVIC Z2, Sirius, iPod interface, Polk Audio 6X9s (all 4 doors), Polk Audio Tweeters (dash), Polk Audio 6.5s (rear hatch), 2 Kicker CVR 10" Sub woofers in custom enclosure (hidden), Eclipse XA4000 4 channel & XA1000 1 channel amplifiers.

Peep my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3031696
rob_rector is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008, 03:46 AM   #18
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

From emails dated 3/10/08

Quote:
Hi,
When I click the menu for the Patriot Sliders it says Commander Rockrails $299 or Commander Supersliders $359. What would I order for the Patriot?

Thanks,
Bob

Reply:

Both of those will import as the Patriot sliders. We have already actually had people install these on the Compass and they look awesome.

Gus Molan
Rocky Road Outfitters
1-888-801-7271
www.rocky-road.com

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008, 06:26 AM   #19
TJinWV
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepster55 View Post
hey Rob...i was going to say the same thing as "Gramps". when i asked about the lift kit, i also asked about the rock sliders for the Patriot fitting the Compass and was told "yes, they fit".

i must have deleted my email to them so i don't know exactly how long it's been, but it HAS been nearly a month.

let us know when you get your kit. i'll have to contact them again on the lift kit if i don't get mine soon.
Definitely give them a call. I ordered mine on 3/25, and followed up with a call on 3/31. He said they had all parts in stock (including bushings, which had been on backorder), but they were being swamped in shipping and were having trouble keeping up with orders. He told me mine would probably ship the end of last week, and I got a shipping notification from UPS on 4/2. The scheduled delivery date is 4/9.
Unread 04-07-2008, 08:53 AM   #20
JLink
2007 MK Patriot 

I was considering them too for two reasons. One is obvious more protection and my four year old daughter would use the side steps on the supersliders. The second is it may help keep the dirt and grime off my truck that my new 245's are tossing and splashing all over my beautiful silver paint!
a Scan Gauge II and a Garmin GPSMap 60CSX
[url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2653175]CarDomain[/url]
JLink is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.