New stock size A/T tire - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > New stock size A/T tire

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
omahawk
2011 MK Patriot 

New stock size A/T tire

SIAP

Yokohama finally released the Geolander A/T S in the stock 215/60 17 size. I purchased from Discount Tire and had them installed two days ago.

Have to say I like them so far.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

omahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 05:28 AM   #2
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

The Geolander ATS in that size has been out for over a year. It isn't new.
Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
omahawk
2011 MK Patriot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPATRIOT View Post
The Geolander ATS in that size has been out for over a year. It isn't new.
As I posted on the other Patriot forum , they may have been listed on the mfg site a year ago. You have had no way of purchasing them until recently.

omahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #4
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahawk View Post
As I posted on the other Patriot forum , they may have been listed on the mfg site a year ago. You have had no way of purchasing them until recently.

As I posted on the Patriot forum that is incorrect. Tirerack and even some other online retailers have had them available since the time I posted about them for the 1st time on the other forum.

I got new tires at the 1st of this year and those were one of the tires I considered. I could have got them online and also local( I checked - they were available / in stock ). There was a bit of a shortage of them at one point a few places said but they have been available since at least Aug 2012.
Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.