New MK owner - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > New MK owner

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-31-2013, 01:45 PM   #16
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moored194 View Post
I think that a lot of jeepers look down on the front wheel drive.
Yup, lots of Jeep people who look down on the Patriot. Why? I have no idea. Great little vehicle.

Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #17
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Just being arrogant I guess
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #18
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

I never sat in the back seats before I test drove this vehicle, and today while I conditioned the fabric, I took a break for a few mins and dozed off! I may have just been really tired, but it doesn't matter. From now on, comfort will be measured by my ability to doze off in the rear seats. It also has a pretty good amount leg room too. Pretty cool.
Unread 06-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #19
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Hahaha yeah the back seats are pretty comfy. Nice deep footwells too.
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #20
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPATRIOT View Post
Yup, lots of Jeep people who look down on the Patriot. Why? I have no idea. Great little vehicle.

I can't stand that kind of attitude. It seems to mostly come from Wrangler people. Some of us have real jobs, lives, kids and so on and a Wrangler just won't work well for a lot of that.
KayCeeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #21
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeeJeep View Post
I can't stand that kind of attitude. It seems to mostly come from Wrangler people. Some of us have real jobs, lives, kids and so on and a Wrangler just won't work well for a lot of that.
The Wrangler crowd does seem to be pretty intolerant of others from what I have seen. The funny thing is my Patriot has more room inside it than a Wrangler. The Wrangler may be an off road beast but give me a Patriot if it has to be a DD as well.

I am 6'3" and weigh 300lbs. Even my feet are big at 15EEEE/16EEEE and I have all the room I could ask for in my Patriot( even with a sunroof which lowers the head liner ). I can get in a Wrangler and drive it if I have to but I am cramped big time.

I actually had to take a new Wrangler( all decked out with big meats, a lift, tons of accessories, etc... ) to a kids fishing derby for one of the derby sponsors last month. I left the Patriot at the dealer and toook the Wrangler over for the derby. Man was that an uncomfortable drive for me. Glad it was a short one.
Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2013, 04:06 AM   #22
KLRJEEPER

I'm a wrangler driver. I'm not a snob tho. I love the pat, and new cherokee for what they are. I owned a patriot fd2, it ran circles around anything in its class. It was a great vehicle. Wish I kept it for my wife. Almost bought it back again and traded her car on it. We are going to get a new cherokee trailhawk when available. Great rigs.
KLRJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.