New MK owner - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > New MK owner

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 05-31-2013, 02:45 PM   #16
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moored194 View Post
I think that a lot of jeepers look down on the front wheel drive.
Yup, lots of Jeep people who look down on the Patriot. Why? I have no idea. Great little vehicle.

Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2013, 02:51 PM   #17
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Just being arrogant I guess
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #18
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

I never sat in the back seats before I test drove this vehicle, and today while I conditioned the fabric, I took a break for a few mins and dozed off! I may have just been really tired, but it doesn't matter. From now on, comfort will be measured by my ability to doze off in the rear seats. It also has a pretty good amount leg room too. Pretty cool.
Unread 06-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #19
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Hahaha yeah the back seats are pretty comfy. Nice deep footwells too.
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2013, 03:27 PM   #20
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPATRIOT View Post
Yup, lots of Jeep people who look down on the Patriot. Why? I have no idea. Great little vehicle.

I can't stand that kind of attitude. It seems to mostly come from Wrangler people. Some of us have real jobs, lives, kids and so on and a Wrangler just won't work well for a lot of that.
KayCeeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #21
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeeJeep View Post
I can't stand that kind of attitude. It seems to mostly come from Wrangler people. Some of us have real jobs, lives, kids and so on and a Wrangler just won't work well for a lot of that.
The Wrangler crowd does seem to be pretty intolerant of others from what I have seen. The funny thing is my Patriot has more room inside it than a Wrangler. The Wrangler may be an off road beast but give me a Patriot if it has to be a DD as well.

I am 6'3" and weigh 300lbs. Even my feet are big at 15EEEE/16EEEE and I have all the room I could ask for in my Patriot( even with a sunroof which lowers the head liner ). I can get in a Wrangler and drive it if I have to but I am cramped big time.

I actually had to take a new Wrangler( all decked out with big meats, a lift, tons of accessories, etc... ) to a kids fishing derby for one of the derby sponsors last month. I left the Patriot at the dealer and toook the Wrangler over for the derby. Man was that an uncomfortable drive for me. Glad it was a short one.
Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2013, 05:06 AM   #22
KLRJEEPER

I'm a wrangler driver. I'm not a snob tho. I love the pat, and new cherokee for what they are. I owned a patriot fd2, it ran circles around anything in its class. It was a great vehicle. Wish I kept it for my wife. Almost bought it back again and traded her car on it. We are going to get a new cherokee trailhawk when available. Great rigs.
KLRJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.