As stated in my previous post.. still hearing a knocking noise not as much though. TBH I really cant tell where it's coming from.. To me it sounds like it's coming from the rear end. When I put weight on the rear end and press up and down I can hear what it sounds like I'm hearing on the road..
Here's what I gathered so far.
- 3 weeks ago had a squeaking noise coming from right rear passenger suspension with a clunking noise on both sides of the car every time I turned into the rear tires
- Both rear struts AND rear upper control arms were replaced for 3 days car drove fine.
- New noise appears. Knocking or what sounds like a knocking noise coming from the rear.
- Noise happens only at low speeds have heard it as high 30 MPH have heard it as low as 5 MPH
- Mechanic states he cannot hear it. I However can put weight on the rear suspension and press up and down and I can hear what sounds like the same knocking noise I hear at low speeds..
What could it be!