Need to know what component this is. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Need to know what component this is.

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
dirkhellbender

Need to know what component this is.

The jeep is a 2008 patriot(hence this section) and i was recently rear ended by a mini van. this component started to dangle off of the car and has a broken wire to it. i do not notice any lack of performance or any features not working. Radio is functional gas gauge,all tail lights. The 120v ac outlet underneath the center console (more in-front of it) high low beams all perfectly functional. the numbers on the part are

ca0258fb056

05085110ac

Thanks for your help.

img_1001.jpg   img_1002.jpg  

Last edited by dirkhellbender; 06-30-2013 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: Didn't see there was an upload button to load the pictures.
dirkhellbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Part of the emmissions system is my guess. Most likely the vapor canister. Approx $150.

You can take those part #'s in to a dealer and they can cross them and tell you what it is.
Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
dirkhellbender

Thanks, I completely forgot that i could take it to the dealer, I even pass it on the way home from work. (LOL)
dirkhellbender is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.