Need to know what component this is. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Need to know what component this is.

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 06-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
dirkhellbender

Need to know what component this is.

The jeep is a 2008 patriot(hence this section) and i was recently rear ended by a mini van. this component started to dangle off of the car and has a broken wire to it. i do not notice any lack of performance or any features not working. Radio is functional gas gauge,all tail lights. The 120v ac outlet underneath the center console (more in-front of it) high low beams all perfectly functional. the numbers on the part are

ca0258fb056

05085110ac

Thanks for your help.

img_1001.jpg   img_1002.jpg  

Last edited by dirkhellbender; 06-30-2013 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: Didn't see there was an upload button to load the pictures.
dirkhellbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Part of the emmissions system is my guess. Most likely the vapor canister. Approx $150.

You can take those part #'s in to a dealer and they can cross them and tell you what it is.
Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
dirkhellbender

Thanks, I completely forgot that i could take it to the dealer, I even pass it on the way home from work. (LOL)
dirkhellbender is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.