Need all/ everyones advice about Bull bar and Driving Lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Need all/ everyones advice about Bull bar and Driving Lights

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 08-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
brettsctt2

Need all/ everyones advice about Bull bar and Driving Lights

I am thinking about purchasing the front grill guard for my 07 jeep compass. its a small front bar with 2"tubing. also I am thinking about adding extra lights to them and wanted everyones advice about what kind of light kits that would fit that. Also I would like to get a tow hitch just in case. Id like your advice on that as well.

Let me know. I want to purchase them by the end of next week.

brettsctt2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
brettsctt2

http://www.carid.com/product.php?pro...at=7481&page=1

that is the bull bar and I want to add some driving lights in the middle of the bars. ANY IDEAS?
Unread 08-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
DunerDude
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Go for it, check out the KC Slimlights 100w. Great lights.
DunerDude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2009, 10:32 PM   #4
brettsctt2

do you think it would be expensive to put those lights on the bull bar?. I dont want to get an outragous labor fee
Unread 08-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
DunerDude
2004 LJ Wrangler 

If you weren't absent on the day they passed out common sense, then you should be able to do it yourself.

Here is the link to the lights I was talking about.
http://www.quadratec.com/products/97048_22.htm

Auxilary lights are universal so dont worry about fit.
They come with instructions, save yourself money and give it a shot for yourself!
DunerDude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2009, 05:49 PM   #6
ChillyWillys
2008 MK Patriot 

I'd say go for it! I think they look great! I haven't seen any available yet in Black for a 2008 Patriot. Just Chrome. I wonder what that's all about?
ChillyWillys is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
joesjeeps

The ebay seller, carparts, has a good deal on Curt class III hitches. Buy it now, $125 with free shipping. I got a free ball mount with mine as well, even though it wasn't listed that way. Best deal I found.

Can't help you with the other stuff, never cared for them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.