Navigation System In Dash, Does Anyone Have It?? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Navigation System In Dash, Does Anyone Have It??

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 11-18-2008, 01:04 PM   #16
Sprimo973
2008 MK Compass 

OK last thing I promise haha, I purchased a rec navigation system antenna bezel and housing, from what I see this installation looks like I could do it myself in 5 minutes, would you suggest self installation, or pay some car place maybe like $40 to do it and make sure its done properly? Or is it really like a 5 year old could do it? Thank you for all your help!

Sprimo973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2008, 03:53 PM   #17
merlinTec

Hi
Easy install (not sure my 7 year old could do it) but if you feel capable do it. I take it you have the install instructions?
Regards,
Merlin
Unread 11-19-2008, 08:12 AM   #18
Sprimo973
2008 MK Compass 

Yes you did provide me the installations instructions via http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_radios.htm, just making sure it was acutally realllly that simple ahah hard to believe...now i got a new issue but im just going to have the dealership handle it, I picked up my Compass Monday Night and now the engine temperature gauge doesn't work it just stays at cold. So annoying...
Sprimo973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2008, 12:52 PM   #19
BeaterPatriot

i have the factory nav system in my jeep. Works well and I don't have too many complaints.

My only dislikes are the fact its not touch screen, and the fact my settings don't seem to save ( i.e. volume )
BeaterPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.