Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Navigation interior trim

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Haskett039 
#1 ·
I found an after market radio stereo at best buy that I want to get. I asked the guy if the jeep was compatible with it and he said yes and no. He said it would fit due to it having a double size entry but I would have to buy the Navigation trim to make it fit right. I went to the mopar site and couldn't find where I can order just the trim. Does anyone know where I can do this.

Thanks

#4 ·
sorry if I sound like a jerk, but why is it that when owners can't find the part they want 'online', they're completely LOST? what did everyone do BEFORE the internet? went to their dealer. same here.....either call or visit your dealer. believe it or not, not every part for your Jeep will be found 'online'. Only some of the fast moving parts and accessories are there.

also, if you find the part number from another source and go to your dealer to order it, let THEM look up the part and compare part numbers. NEVER just walk in and say "order this part for me". if you're wrong or your source is wrong, then you're leaving yourself open to restocking fees or worse, the dealer refusing to take the part back because they just ordered what you wanted.

FIRST check with your local dealer to get 'price and availability'. also ask for the part number. once you have that, call around to other dealers and compare prices for that part number. compare apples to apples. when you find a dealer you want to order it from, you can more than likely do it over the phone or even through their website.

if you had info on what kind of vehicle you have, I would have supplied the part number. if you let me know, I'll see how much it is.

#5 ·
I have looked at crutchfield and have bought stereos there before and installed them. I guess the difference is I know have a nice 2007 Jeep Compass Limited with the Boston Sounds System. When I did it before I always had kind of a beater car that I didn't care if I messed it up a little. I am worried I won't make it look very good.

#7 ·
This might be a bit late...

But i just purchased the Navigation bezel from my local dealership for approx. $50CDN which was cheaper than any of the prices i found online ( Crutchfield, JustforJeeps...)
The part number for the 07 Compass is 82210667, thats the genuine MOPAR part number that any dealership should be able to get for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.