My radio now speaks French - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > My radio now speaks French

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 07-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
warlockjunkie

My radio now speaks French

Ok, so thus is embarrassing but somehow when I tried to tell my uconnect to call my wife i must have pushed the voice bottom instead of the phone button because the radio asked me if I wanted to change the language to French. I said no, but to my dismay it then said its next phrase in French and now I can't understand it to change it back. This is my 2012 standard radio with no touch screen or nav. Help?

warlockjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
warlockjunkie

I'm good now. I learned how to say the phrase "change language to English" in French. Thanks google translate!
warlockjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.