My 2008 Compass with a little modification - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > My 2008 Compass with a little modification

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 11-18-2008, 02:27 AM   #1
horsey2k

My 2008 Compass with a little modification

Here is what I modified: KC Off road light, shark fin, Sport utility bar, K&N intake, 30% tint, snowboard carrier, h13 5000K hid conversion kit, thanks for looking.

Last edited by horsey2k; 11-18-2008 at 02:40 AM..
horsey2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2008, 02:38 AM   #2
06camarodude
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Click Free for ya

That picture is TINY! Do you have any larger pics that you can post up? Sounds like a pretty nice Compass, but I know I would like to see a few more pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsapo View Post
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Matthew 7:1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTJer View Post
That's a pretty decent crawl ratio, tell Matthew congrats. :2thumbsup:
06camarodude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2008, 06:44 AM   #3
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsey2k View Post
Here is what I modified: KC Off road light, shark fin, Sport utility bar, K&N intake, 30% tint, snowboard carrier, h13 5000K hid conversion kit, thanks for looking.

hmmmm looks good need to upgrade the fog lights so they match the HID's now though

-[O l l l l l l l O]- 2014 Freedom Edition JKU - Hydro Blue 6-Spd
Argent33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2008, 10:10 AM   #4
Knightfallzx2
2008 MK Compass 

Those fogs are nice! I've thought about getting those (not necessarily that brand). Like the Rallye, the bumper just looks better with those in place.

I hope you did a retro-fit on those HIDs. The scatter on the headlights are already not-so good and those HIDs will just tick people off if not aimed correctly.
Read my Blog on Jeepspace
Knightfallzx2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2008, 01:56 PM   #5
horsey2k

yes, after changing a HID kit, I angled down the headlight a little. it's fine on the road now.
horsey2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.