My 07 Patriot is Possessed? or has a Electrical short? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > My 07 Patriot is Possessed? or has a Electrical short?

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!Advance Adapters SYE KitsKOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 10-23-2007, 01:44 PM   #1
belezeeubub
2007 MK Patriot 

My 07 Patriot is Possessed? or has a Electrical short?

My Jeep Patriot is possessed

Sorry thatís the only thing I could think of it couldnít be a logic error
Here is the skinny I got up this morning it was about 40 degrees outside I opened the door and no dome light I turned the key and it just went hum buzz buzz I figured I left something on I went into the house to get my battery charger walked back out opened the door and just to see how dead the battery was I flipped on the head lights low and behold they came on bright as normal and the dome light came on too and it even started. Any Ideas on this one? I am planning a 3k mile road trip in Nov and want a car that works

belezeeubub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2007, 05:31 PM   #2
Coasty161
2008 JK Wrangler 

check all ur fuses. when we rcvd ours some of the fuses wern't seated all the way and we had similar situations with the car.
Coasty161 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.