MSN Auto Rave Review - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > MSN Auto Rave Review

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 07-21-2006, 10:28 AM   #1
rjt36
2009 JK Wrangler 

MSN Auto Rave Review

http://autos.msn.com/advice/article....tentid=4024059

Caught this article off the MSN homepage. They give the Compass rave reviews and say how much of a true Jeep is really is (even though it's got all independent suspension, front-wheel drive, and all that jazz). I don't like it, but here's a good article for any Compass fans.

It also mentions pricing, release dates, and why Jeep is toning down the "Trail Rated" image.

rjt36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2006, 10:06 AM   #2
BlaineWasHere
BecauseRacecar

I think it is a good "jeep" to keep Jeep making money so they can keep giving us a soild axel option (JK)... From a monitary stand point Jeep can not keep JUST trail rated veichles in their line up. They needed to expand marketing to make money, the compass is what we get. IT will sell. I have already seen two on the streets. Being from MI I am not sure if they are just manufacture test ones though.
Unread 07-23-2006, 03:58 PM   #3
mendelmax
2004 WJ 

I'll say it like this- I accept compass, because I have no choice, and I do understand, that it may have been necessity to earn money. But I wish it will stop on compass, and that they will not develop the new line of street only jeeps. Unfortunatelly I'm sure, that soon none of the jeeps will be really trail ready (it was never the best offroader in comparrison with Mercedes G, Nissan Patrol etc, but it was really good). Now we will all see this modern jeeps that will not show anything...
POLISH JEEP OWNERS CLUB #11

Anyway, nothing will beat Suzuki :D
mendelmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.