Moog end links - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Moog end links

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 05-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
Drake57
2008 MK Patriot 

Moog end links

Hi everyone,

We require new endlinks for our 2008 Patriot but in the UK the dealer wants to charge $110 per droplink (end link)

Having looked at the Moog option that's suggested on here as a replacement, it'll be cheaper to import a pair from the USA, however as I'm not too aware of your market, I was hoping that you would be able to suggest a reputable supplier who will ship internationally Also, are the Moog parts a lot better than standard and is there a better alternative to them?

Thanks in advance.

Drake57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012, 07:55 AM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

I have purchased many parts from these people and they have fast, excellent shipping. There website also says several languages available so I an assume that they would deal with international orders. The do handle MOOG. Sending them an email would be your best source of info.

I do not know of any better off the shelf suspension parts than MOOG. The do have a grease fitting and they are a larger diameter than original equipment.

http://www.rockauto.com/

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
Drake57
2008 MK Patriot 

Thanks
Drake57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.