Mirrors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Mirrors

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-21-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
aterray

Mirrors

Has anyone ever changed their mirrors to heated mirrors? Where I live winter is a huge issue and I realized how crappy it is to not have heated mirrors and if I could change mine

aterray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Many ppl have asked about them. Originally they showed as being available but really only on the export models. I don't know if anybody ever really did the swap or not. I don't know either if the wiring harness doesn't have the right connectors either. What year is yours and where do you live that makes it an issue?

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
Lehman26
2012 MK Compass 

My 12 has the heated mirrors...only got to use them a few times so far...they sure do work fast and are very nice to have for wintee
Lehman26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
aterray

I have an 07 just bought it and I live in the hazleton area and right where I live it gets bad esp when it rains and my mirrors freeze over I live in the highest borough in pa and we sometimes get 20 inches of snow when 10mins away gets rain stinks. I originally had a cobalt but I hated it for snow and I live on a hill 4x4 was a must have
Unread 09-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
Lehman26
2012 MK Compass 

Know exactly where hazleton is , i see why you need heated mirrors. Im not to far from you im in lancaster area
Lehman26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #6
aterray

Yeah and a gun.. Ohh cool you're like a 2hr ride from me

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.