Mickey Thompson 245/65/17 ATZ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Mickey Thompson 245/65/17 ATZ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 10-01-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
zbee

Mickey Thompson 245/65/17 ATZ

just a fyi
i have installed these beasts on my 2007 pat, i have a crdstu coil lift and have had to do a couple of small adjustments to the inner wheel wells to accomedate, i will be installing 6mm spacers to complete the adjustments, i must say these tyres are the quietest i have had(fatcory continentals, and Yokohama Geolanders 235/65/17), and even quieter than my other halfs tyres which a road tyres, i have posted extensivley at the other place with more detail as to the inner guard mods

zbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Sits and looks very nice! What roof basket is that?

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

that looks pretty sweet... I like the Patriot.
Unread 10-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
zbee

the roof basket was a cheapy off ebay, 150 aud, i had to reinforce it as it was a bit flimsy, i will take some detail shots next week, i like the shape of it
@Universal Roof Rack Luggage Basket Carrier Box Pod (L) - eBay Roof Racks, Exterior, Car, Truck Parts, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 02-Oct-10 21:16:52 AEST)
thats the newer version, i used steel rods inside the aluminium tubes etc which strengthened it then used expanda foam to complete down the tubes to hold it all together
zbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
fortuneer

2007 MK Compass 

Sweet ride. Good idea on the reenforcement of the basket.

Black '07 Compass Sport 5-speed 4X4 ("Fortuneer"), K&N filter, cat-back exhaust; RR lift, sunroof, trailer tow group, Boston Acoustic audio, sport bars, rear taillight guards, more to come... Finally got it back from the wife so I can let my Neon R/T rest for a rebuild.
fortuneer is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.