Lowest price on new compass (2013)? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Lowest price on new compass (2013)?

Corbeau Seats & Harness from CCOR!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Bds suspension discount

Unread 08-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #31
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorz View Post
It's already a done deal. The grand total ending up exactly what I had anticipated, other than an additional ~$300 for accessories. I'm sorry for whatever issues you're struggling with on the matter but either you don't know as much as you think you do, or maybe "dreams" do come true.
hey, if that dealer's willing to lose thousands (which i can guarantee you they are) more power to them. nothing i posted was incorrect, including costs and rebates. not sure how they stay afloat at those prices, but they're legitimately losing money at those sale prices. congrats on the deal

IRSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #32
vectorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSmart View Post
congrats on the deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grhome View Post
Let me just say that I love this thread. Keep it up guys. And congrats on a crazy deal.
Thanks!
vectorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2013, 02:10 AM   #33
burks

If I could find a Compass or Patriot for these prices, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Automatic of course (ol' lady can't drive MTX).

Get rid of this POS Liberty.
burks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #34
egsox

I paid almost $20 k in sw pa for my new compass. The average price around here is about $23k to $25k.
egsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #35
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by egsox View Post
I paid almost $20 k in sw pa for my new compass. The average price around the entire country except for Tacoma, WA is about $23k to $25k.
fixed that for you
IRSmart is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.