Limited vs Sport - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Limited vs Sport

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 04-18-2008, 07:32 AM   #16
Elihawk
2008 MK Compass 

By side effects, I assume you mean the "Rallye" chrome?

Elihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2008, 07:42 AM   #17
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

no I think he means the side skirts that mount to the bottom of the body between the wheels

-[O l l l l l l l O]- 2014 Freedom Edition JKU - Hydro Blue 6-Spd
Argent33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #18
patrick3319
2008 MK Compass 

oh alright...cuz i'm in canada...we don't got the rallye up here...only the "sport" "north" and "limited" i got a sport, but I want to get the lip kit (rallye kit) and add it on, and I like the looks of the painted spoiler better than the plastic! so was just wondering if I should order it or just paint it...i'll find out how much it costs I guess! thanks guys

I just reread gramps post to see it said the spoiler was included in the package...which i'm assuming was the painted one...
patrick3319 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.