Lift kit for patriot? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Lift kit for patriot?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 10-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
niccig101

Lift kit for patriot?

Can someone give me a good place to get a lift kit or my 2012 patriot? I looked online and cannot find anything! But I'm also not sure if I'm looking in the right spots

niccig101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
chunkz

Rocky Mountain they have a 2 1/8 lift
chunkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
niccig101

I saw their site! I thought it was a fake because of how crappy the website looks. Hahahaha I will definitely be buying that one if everyone is saying its legit.
Unread 10-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
chunkz

I am going to order the kit soon. It's real Mopar actually used them for the true north concept. I don't know much about there lifts other than what's on the site but I work for jeep so I'd assume if I'm seeing it authorized its gotta be good. Mopar really stepped up there testing of accessories. Let me know how u make out with the kit. Ill be buying one soon
Unread 10-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
niccig101

Yeah It will be my Christmas present from the parents. So it will be a while before i have one. Haha just in time for the summer though! Just got my patriot in August. Only did one off road test and I definitely need more clearance. I only have 4wd-1. Wish I had the drive 2. But oh well
Unread 10-06-2012, 05:00 AM   #6
Jawa78
2008 MK Compass 

I think spacers are a bad idea. Just get the only real lift kit.
http://www.murchisonproducts.com.au/...suspension.php

Yes it more but my compass handles better then my friends Patriot. Problem is most use RRO spacer kit and generally fine but I think stu's coils are really what are needed. As the oem coils are just awful.
Jawa78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #7
chunkz

The altitude I got does sit higher than the latitude I pared next to. I haven't taken it off road yet but will only take it on the beach. I may not even get the lift unless I need it
Unread 10-20-2012, 04:44 AM   #8
KLRJEEPER

Rro kit is a great kit. There is nothing wrong with spacer lifts. Actually with the patriot the rro kit is better because you get more lift if you have a fdii, and its way more affordable. There is another company in Quebec that has a lift kit for the pat too.
KLRJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #9
joeago4
2011 MK Patriot 

With the stu coils would that mean we get a better articulation if we do im getting the coils if not ill get the RRO spacers
joeago4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #10
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Kinda, you are seriously limited by the antiroll bars for your articulation. You don't get quite as much lift with Stu coils, and they give you a harsher ride (some people prefer it over the stock ride) the spacers give you a higher lift, keep the stock ride, but you put your axles and more of an angle, some people get a vibration because of it, some do not.
aroundincircles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 06:29 AM   #11
KLRJEEPER

there is no extra articulation with crdstu coils. you could try disconnecting your sway bars off road to get some extra flex. that could help.
KLRJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 07:28 AM   #12
joeago4
2011 MK Patriot 

Sweet thanks you guys! You've given me more things to consider im still stuck between the two but am sure ill make the right decision. When the time comes, im still waiting for my tow hooks to come in the mail
joeago4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #13
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Neither is a bad choice. I wanted to keep the stock ride, so got the rro.
Unread 09-19-2013, 07:57 AM   #14
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

RRO is spacer which with stock coils is NEVER as good as going with a full coil replacement lift.
Do it right, may cost a little more in the beginning but well worth it in the long run to go with Stu's .
RRO is ah well just not a good company, people only buy from them once and then they know
Unread 09-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #15
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I have 11k miles on my RRO lift, no issues at all, nor any with RRO directly, Friendly and helpful. Lots of guys over at Jeep patriot dot com have the RRO lift with a lot of miles on them, with no issues.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.