Lifetime Powertrain & Buying Extended Warranties - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Lifetime Powertrain & Buying Extended Warranties

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-21-2007, 11:00 AM   #46
steel5blue
2007 MK Compass 

If the Toyota Prius had decent ground clearance and - imo- less obnoxious styling,
it would qualify in my book. There are a lot of them around where I live, and people seem to like them. (I hope this doesn't qualify as thread-snatching).

Rav-who? CR-what? Arizona-where?
2007 Compass Sport Steel-5speed-Blue 4X4
steel5blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 11:56 AM   #47
southwindphoto
2008 JK Wrangler 

My 08 came with a lifetime power train warranty, as well as the normal 36/36 bumper to bumper.

I just check www.ChryslerWarrantys.com and they are asking a little under $2100 for the max plus coverage with $100 deductable lifetime.

What that coverage still does not cover is ware items, and items damages due to use/misuse, and normal servicing.

It's an insurance policy, and just like any other insurance company they are in business to make a profit. They've run the number, and know as an average they are going to make money on the deal. If your hard on your Jeep or you expect to keep it 10 plus years, then it would be a good deal for you.

Some of the parts not covered by the lifetime power train coverage can get rather expensive, but I'm sure within a few years aftermarket company will have them available
southwindphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008, 09:52 AM   #48
Hinterlander

Hi Southwindphoto-

I worked with these Chrysler Service Contracts for over 20 years and understand them very well. This is not an insurance policy. It is a mechanical component service contract back by Chrysler LLC. We have been in this busines since 1979. You may want to go down to Flagler and ask them about purchasing the contract locally.
Hinterlander is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.