Latest dealer visit - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Latest dealer visit

Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Artec Holiday Sale!

Unread 05-09-2008, 01:51 PM   #16
snood
2007 MK Compass 

After calling 5 times I finally got a higher up warranty person who called the dealer and got the warranty straightened out.

They just called me and said my car is done and now won't even replace the subwoofer saying its been tempered with. So overall this week my cars been scratched, subwoofer enclosure clip broke, and now "tampered" with.

***UPDATE***
Today May 13, 2008 I went to school to pay a bill, went outside to leave and my car would not start, it just continued to crank over. I called roadside who picked me up and towed my car to the nearest dealer. When I got to the dealer I had a case manager from Jeep call who talked to the service manager...he went out, flipped the key 3 times, and it read zero codes and started for him. He also would not give me a printout stating what happened as he did not want to print 4 pages.

Last edited by snood; 05-25-2008 at 11:08 PM.. Reason: update
snood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2008, 11:07 PM   #17
snood
2007 MK Compass 

Update

***UPDATE***
Well...Today I decided to pull out the sub and exchange it at the dealer Tuesday since I would rather not have them touch my car. Guess what I found....plastic kind of like a bag stuffed behind the subwoofer, it looks like they put it there to try and "fix" my problem. All this after they told me they did not open up the panel to look at it and claiming it was impossible for them to brake the clips. Tuesday I am planning on going there to show the owner what I found, keep in mind I left it right where it was. I have a feeling they are going to say some bs as in I put it there. Here are some pictures, they aren't the best as my digital camera is away on repair so I used my phone.
What do you guys think......

Last edited by snood; 05-25-2008 at 11:15 PM.. Reason: Added pics
snood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.