Jeep Patriot Adventure - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Jeep Patriot Adventure

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:06 AM   #1
JeepInfoCenter

Jeep Patriot Adventure

Hey Guys,

ATTENTION: Looking for adventurous and creative Jeep Patriot and Marvel Comics fans! If this describes you, then here’s a way to express your creativity!

Check out The Patriot Factor page on the Jeep website and get started on creating a script for a new Comic book! In this comic, the all-new 2007 Jeep Patriot ( https://www.patriotadventure.com ) plays an integral role in the hero's journey and you get to commandeer where the story goes!

An expert panel from Marvel Comics will judge input from participants. If your idea is chosen, you will see your script come to life through the pencil of Marvel artist Bing Cansino. Adding to the excitement, the contestant selected may get a chance to receive an original page sketch signed by Bing himself! You can check back daily to see your imaginative ideas evolve from sketch to ink to color.

Check it out here https://www.patriotadventure.com , have fun!

Good luck to all!

Kelly

JeepInfoCenter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
micifus
Original GC'er

1993 ZJ 

Oh the silly suff you jeep Reps spend money on Very cool though I am going through my own jeep patriot adventure now.

1970 Jeepster Commando 225 V6
32"x11.5" BFG A/T
4" Lift

"For every one thing I fix two things break"
micifus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2007, 10:14 AM   #3
JeepInfoCenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by micifus
Oh the silly suff you jeep Reps spend money on Very cool though I am going through my own jeep patriot adventure now.
Hi there micifus,

Glad to hear you've given the contest a try. How far in to it are you? It's a pretty cool blend program for comic book/Jeep enthusiasts in my opinion. Hopefully it'll fair pretty well over time. Again, we're here to answer any questions about either the all-new Patriot or the contest.

Speak to you soon and good luck!

Miguel M.
Unread 03-29-2007, 12:08 PM   #4
JeepInfoCenter

Hi all,

We are curious, who has participated and exercised their creativity in the Jeep Factor Adventure promotion?

Just letting everyone know that March 30, 2007 is the deadline to show off your adventurous and creative side by crafting a script for a new Comic book!

However, keep in mind that you will still be able to continue to sign-up and receive the comic book!

www.patriotadventure.com

Hurry and send in your ideas!

Have fun

Kelly
Unread 05-07-2007, 07:47 AM   #5
JeepInfoCenter

Jeep Patriot Adventure update!

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder : You are still able to sign up and register to receive the Jeep Patriot Adventure comic book. It’s filled with fun and exciting journeys for you to follow along intently!

Additionally , while you 're registering for the comic book, you can place a request for information on the 2007 Jeep Patriot to be sent to you as well!

Only in a Jeep!

l ,[____],
l---L--olllllllo-
()_) ()_)----)_)

Miguel M.
Unread 06-20-2007, 11:38 AM   #6
JeepInfoCenter

Hey guys,

We're wondering who has participated! Do you have any feedback in regards to the Jeep Patriot campaign?

Additionally, if you have any questions regarding the Jeep Patriot, please let us know!

FYI : for those of you who requested a comic book to be sent to you, they will be sent out mid - to - late June! Conversely, those of you who have not requested a comic book and are interested, you are still able to sign up!

Thanks again guys!

l ,[____],
l---L--olllllllo-
()_) ()_)----)_)

Kelly

Jeep Info Center
Unread 06-21-2007, 06:20 PM   #7
casm
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepInfoCenter
Do you have any feedback in regards to the Jeep Patriot campaign?
Since I've got the chance to make my voice heard...

Not much to say about this campaign specifically, but in general it's better than that godawful bobblehead one that was used for the Compass. The whole 'urban' theme for a vehicle that's supposed to be able to get people out of the city... Yeah. Still trying to figure that one out.

Also, please stop comparing the Patriot to the Cherokee. I own a 2000 Cherokee, and while I like the Patriot and would possibly consider buying one in a couple of years as a second vehicle, it's not the Cherokee. Granted, they look somewhat similar, but that's about it - they are not the same mechanically or in terms of off-road capability (which I'm fine with), but the constant comparisons aren't making a sizeable portion of the Jeep community happy either. Be completely honest about its capabilities (which I have to admit are pretty impressive in FD-II form) and it'll go some way towards undoing the resentment currently being felt towards the Patriot and Compass.

Quote:
Additionally, if you have any questions regarding the Jeep Patriot, please let us know!
I'm curious as to why there are no FD-II Patriots on the lots in Southern California - this is the model I'm most interested in, and while I've driven a 5-speed AWD model, it doesn't really give me a full rundown of what to expect.

Oh, and diesel engines across the entire range in the US, please.
casm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2007, 10:38 AM   #8
JeepInfoCenter

Hey casm,

Thank you for your comments and questions! You are correct in saying that the all new Jeep Patriot is not similar to the Jeep Grand Cherokee’s. They may hold a similar body style, however the Patriot provides you with the ultimate Jeep Trail Rated capability. The 19:1 crawl ratio is awesome!

The Patriots are out on dealer lots and with the option of the Continuously Variable Transaxle w/Off-Road Crawl Ratio. You can locate a dealer in your area right from the Jeep home page. Select ‘Find A Dealer’ on the left column, enter your zip code and click Go. You can also view through their inventories. Click on ‘Search Inventory’ on the Jeep home page, enter your zip code and click Go.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be around!

Thanks again.

Kelly

Last edited by JeepInfoCenter; 06-22-2007 at 12:34 PM..
Unread 06-22-2007, 10:58 AM   #9
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Hey casm,

Thank you for your comments and questions! You are correct in saying that the all new Jeep Patriot is not similar to the Jeep Grand Cherokee’s. They may hold a similar body style, however the Patriot provides you with the ultimate Jeep Trail Rated capability. The 19:1 crawl ratio is awesome!

The Patriots are out on dealer lots and with the option of the Continuously Variable Transaxle w/Off-Road Crawl Ratio. You can locate a dealer in your area right from the Dodge home page. Select ‘Find A Dealer’ on the left column, enter your zip code and click Go. You can also view through their inventories. Click on ‘Search Inventory’ on the Dodge home page, enter your zip code and click Go.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be around!

Thanks again.

Kelly
"Grand" Cherokee and "Dodge Home Page"????? The Patriots a Jeep the last time that I checked. Maybe DC or whoever they're called is going threw an identity crisis or maybe just marketing.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2007, 12:33 PM   #10
JeepInfoCenter

Gramps,

Thank you for pointing that out! My mistake! These directions were meant to be followed within the Jeep Website.

Thank you for the heads up!

Kelly
Unread 06-22-2007, 02:26 PM   #11
casm
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
While I appreciate the reply, I feel like not a lot of time was spent reading or comprehending my original comments.

Like many others, I am well aware that the Patriot bears no resemblance to the Grand Cherokee. The Grand Cherokee, however, was not the vehicle I was comparing it to. The comparison was being drawn with the XJ-model Cherokee, manufactured between 1984 and 2001 and replaced by the Liberty in that year; this comparison has also been made in press releases, dealer literature, etc. It's really saddening (and frustrating) to see replies like this, because it gives the impression that Jeep's marketing contractors fundamentally do not understand the products they're supposed to be representing.

Quote:
The Patriots are out on dealer lots and with the option of the Continuously Variable Transaxle w/Off-Road Crawl Ratio. You can locate a dealer in your area right from the Jeep home page. Select ‘Find A Dealer’ on the left column, enter your zip code and click Go. You can also view through their inventories. Click on ‘Search Inventory’ on the Jeep home page, enter your zip code and click Go.
I've done that. I've also called every single dealer in the Los Angeles area trying to find an FD-II model, and while they do have CVT-equipped versions on the lots, they're all either FWD or FD-I, neither of which are models I'd consider. Given the length of time the Patriot has been on the market, I find it odd that not one FD-II model has made it to dealers' lots - I know they've delivered at least one, because I spoke with the owner about it, but even he couldn't get an FD-II model for a test drive and had to order it on faith.
casm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2007, 07:04 AM   #12
JeepInfoCenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by casm
While I appreciate the reply, I feel like not a lot of time was spent reading or comprehending my original comments.

Like many others, I am well aware that the Patriot bears no resemblance to the Grand Cherokee. The Grand Cherokee, however, was not the vehicle I was comparing it to. The comparison was being drawn with the XJ-model Cherokee, manufactured between 1984 and 2001 and replaced by the Liberty in that year; this comparison has also been made in press releases, dealer literature, etc. It's really saddening (and frustrating) to see replies like this, because it gives the impression that Jeep's marketing contractors fundamentally do not understand the products they're supposed to be representing.

I've done that. I've also called every single dealer in the Los Angeles area trying to find an FD-II model, and while they do have CVT-equipped versions on the lots, they're all either FWD or FD-I, neither of which are models I'd consider. Given the length of time the Patriot has been on the market, I find it odd that not one FD-II model has made it to dealers' lots - I know they've delivered at least one, because I spoke with the owner about it, but even he couldn't get an FD-II model for a test drive and had to order it on faith.

Hey there casm,

Sorry about the oversight. I strongly encourage you to re-visit - or call - your local Jeep dealership to locate the vehicle. Reason being, the dealership has access to the most thorough inventory search system and can surely locate the vehicle for you. When you communicate with them, request that they use the DealerConnect system to locate one with the FD-II system for you. The database itself is very granular when it comes to specific details and options.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post.

I'll be around.

Miguel M.
Unread 08-29-2007, 09:42 AM   #13
CharBroiled
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Patriots with FD-II are definately around here in the northeast, we saw two on the lots when we were looking around to buy the one we have now (a regular FD-I version).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.