Jeep Jamboree For Compass/Patriot Owners? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Jeep Jamboree For Compass/Patriot Owners?

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 12-11-2007, 05:33 PM   #1
Jeepster55

Jeep Jamboree For Compass/Patriot Owners?

just curious if there would be any interest in doing a Jeep Jamboree for Compass and Patriot owners? seems these little guys don't get the love from other Jeep owners.

feedback anyone?????

Jeepster55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2007, 06:56 PM   #2
xxxflhrci

What parking lot are you all gonna meet in?
xxxflhrci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2007, 07:16 PM   #3
CNY
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Forget being exclusive. Just make it a Jeep rally, and bring everyone!

Edited to add: Instead of bringing an RTI ramp, I'll bring full grocery bags, and we'll have competitions to see how many we can fit! (I guess I see what you mean about not feeling the love! )(Truth be told, my TJ hasn't gone off road in a year, and hasn't had the doors off in a year and a half. I'll come wheel in the parking lot with you!)
CNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2007, 09:26 PM   #4
Jeepster55

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxflhrci
What parking lot are you all gonna meet in?

i think any Rallys would have a parking lot large enough....maybe 10-12 cars. what do ya think?
Unread 12-11-2007, 09:29 PM   #5
Jeepster55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNY
Forget being exclusive. Just make it a Jeep rally, and bring everyone!

Edited to add: Instead of bringing an RTI ramp, I'll bring full grocery bags, and we'll have competitions to see how many we can fit! (I guess I see what you mean about not feeling the love! )(Truth be told, my TJ hasn't gone off road in a year, and hasn't had the doors off in a year and a half. I'll come wheel in the parking lot with you!)

.....i just don't see TJ and YJ, etc, owners sitting around trading stories with a Compass or Patriot owner. but that's just MY take on it.......
Unread 12-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #6
mdls4
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51 Jeepster
just curious if there would be any interest in doing a Jeep Jamboree for Compass and Patriot owners? seems these little guys don't get the love from other Jeep owners.

feedback anyone?????
I think that's an excellent idea! Even more so for Aussies as the MK is not as popular over here as it is in the US. Anyone from Brisbane, Queensland that is interested?
mdls4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2007, 03:47 AM   #7
Jeepster55

maybe those of us in the US can meet the Aussies somewhere in between, say HAWAII??? of course the trip would be a bit EXPENSIVE!!!
Unread 12-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #8
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Just get a longer snorkel. and make sure it's not Aug 7 - 10. That's the Hwy 127 "Worlds Longest Yard Sale" weekend. Don't need no stinkin' parking lot!

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2008, 05:33 AM   #9
JeepinGirlCT
2001 TJ Wrangler 

That would be awsome! My husband is dying to lift his-boy wouldn't that give him an excuse!!!
JeepinGirlCT is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.