Jeep Duffel Bags At WalMart - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Jeep Duffel Bags At WalMart

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140

Unread 06-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Jeep Duffel Bags At WalMart

I am slowly preparing for a trip this fall where I am taking my Dad on vacation to VA. He really needed some type of luggage as what he had is OLD and worn out. I also needed an extra bag myself. However, we really didn't see the need to buy anything super expensive. I figured a couple duffel type bags would do the trick.

Dropped in to the local Wal-Mart to see what they had. Grabbed my Dad a nice 28" bag and a smaller 24" bag so he is all set. Was only $27 for both! :smiley_thumbs_up:

I was going to get a similar 24" bag when I noticed they had some 24" Jeep bags. I took a closer look to see if that was a brand or if it was authentic/licensed gear? It was actually licensed logo gear.

They had black, blue, and red so I grabbed a red one as my regular duffel is red. Figured it would match better. Bag was priced at $18 on the shelf but when we got to the checkout it rang through at just $15. :smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up:

If you need a duffel for anything stop by the local Wal-Mart and you can grab a Jeep bag. If your store doesn't have them you can order online. For the price they are pretty decent.

Between the ones I saw in store and what I see shown online there may be a few color and/or style options? Not exactly sure? Anyway, I saw black, red, and blue locally all in the same style. Online there is a different style blue shown that has Jeep on the end of the bag and also another style available in red & gray and rust & gray. I used the number off my red one and what shows online is the red & gray bag which is NOT what I got. I scanned the cardboard wrapper photo so I can show what I actually got that has the same number as the red & gray online.

If you are interested here is a link to the black one( this is what they looked like in person at my local store in the 3 colors = black, red, or blue ). You can go off this link to see the others. Only has the small Jeep logo on the front with a star above it and then has Jeep on each zipper pull tab( comes with a long shoulder strap as well - not shown in photos ).

FWIW...

Link:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Jeep-24-Du...tlyViewedItems

Red Bag( what I got ):

Black Bag:

Blue Bag( the one in the store looked like the red and black above? ):

Red Bag 2( shown online using part # of the bag I got - I didn't see this in store? ):

Rust Bag( website says "out of stock" - didn't see in store ):

Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

Cool, I want one!
KayCeeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.