Jeep Duffel Bags At WalMart - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Jeep Duffel Bags At WalMart

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 06-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Jeep Duffel Bags At WalMart

I am slowly preparing for a trip this fall where I am taking my Dad on vacation to VA. He really needed some type of luggage as what he had is OLD and worn out. I also needed an extra bag myself. However, we really didn't see the need to buy anything super expensive. I figured a couple duffel type bags would do the trick.

Dropped in to the local Wal-Mart to see what they had. Grabbed my Dad a nice 28" bag and a smaller 24" bag so he is all set. Was only $27 for both! :smiley_thumbs_up:

I was going to get a similar 24" bag when I noticed they had some 24" Jeep bags. I took a closer look to see if that was a brand or if it was authentic/licensed gear? It was actually licensed logo gear.

They had black, blue, and red so I grabbed a red one as my regular duffel is red. Figured it would match better. Bag was priced at $18 on the shelf but when we got to the checkout it rang through at just $15. :smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up:

If you need a duffel for anything stop by the local Wal-Mart and you can grab a Jeep bag. If your store doesn't have them you can order online. For the price they are pretty decent.

Between the ones I saw in store and what I see shown online there may be a few color and/or style options? Not exactly sure? Anyway, I saw black, red, and blue locally all in the same style. Online there is a different style blue shown that has Jeep on the end of the bag and also another style available in red & gray and rust & gray. I used the number off my red one and what shows online is the red & gray bag which is NOT what I got. I scanned the cardboard wrapper photo so I can show what I actually got that has the same number as the red & gray online.

If you are interested here is a link to the black one( this is what they looked like in person at my local store in the 3 colors = black, red, or blue ). You can go off this link to see the others. Only has the small Jeep logo on the front with a star above it and then has Jeep on each zipper pull tab( comes with a long shoulder strap as well - not shown in photos ).

FWIW...

Link:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Jeep-24-Du...tlyViewedItems

Red Bag( what I got ):

Black Bag:

Blue Bag( the one in the store looked like the red and black above? ):

Red Bag 2( shown online using part # of the bag I got - I didn't see this in store? ):

Rust Bag( website says "out of stock" - didn't see in store ):

Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

Cool, I want one!
KayCeeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.