Jeep Compass Media Centre RES+RSC Ipod error - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 10-11-2011, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
tashaperk
2011 MK Compass 

Jeep Compass Media Centre RES+RSC Ipod error

I recently purchased a 2011 Jeep compass without the touch screen. It is the RES +RSC model. I have Uconnect and the USB in the glove box. I didn't have any trouble streaming my Ipod Touch through bluetooth (except that it occaisionally speeds up the audio...). I have not been successful at playing my audio from my Ipod touch throughthe USB port. Everytime I plug my ipod in it connects and charges my ipod but then after several minutes of reading... it comes up with an error message.

Can someone help me to understand why this is and what I can do to fix it. Do I need a special cord? Is there some sort of update I need to do to my Ipod? Or should I consider purchasing a different Ipod?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Tags
ipod integration

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.