jeep compass ambient temperature - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > jeep compass ambient temperature

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 02-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
w4rh4wk
2011 MK Compass 

jeep compass ambient temperature

Hi Everyone,
I'm a first time jeep owner and i had a question. I just bought a 2008 4x4 Sport Compass but i noticed it my model doesnt show the outdoor temp. I was wondering if i bought an ambient temperature sensor would that be all i would have to do to get the temp to be displayed on the dashboard? I found this sensor,
https://www.cyberjeep.com/prodinfo.asp?number=56042395&
thanks for any help that you all can provide.

w4rh4wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
jacko15
2014 WK 

We have a 2008 4x4 Sport Compass. Although I can find nothing about it in the owner's manual, if I press the trip odometer button in succession 4 times it reads odometer, trip A, trip B, and outside temperature. Hope this works for you too. As far as the sensor, I believe it's somewhere behind the grill. More on sensor here: http://tinyurl.com/aqb45s
jacko15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
w4rh4wk
2011 MK Compass 

HAHAHAHHA! thanks jacko15! yeah i didnt see anything about that within the manual! well that saves me some cash!
w4rh4wk is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.