iPod fit question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > iPod fit question

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-23-2006, 04:53 PM   #16
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

lmao, its hilarious that so far your biggest problem/difficulty with the compass is that your ipod doesnt fit hahahahahahahah.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2006, 04:52 AM   #17
mdsaif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
lmao, its hilarious that so far your biggest problem/difficulty with the compass is that your ipod doesnt fit hahahahahahahah.
I guess coz there isnt any big problems there.....small ones are what matters...lool
mdsaif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2006, 06:00 PM   #18
Matt Gertsch
www.lp.org

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by echocat22
mgertsch-do you have the specs(dimensions) height/width,depth of your ipod in the pics? thanks
I was just reposting Misty's pics for her. My wife and I have a pair of XJs. Her's has the factory Jeep "premium" Infinity system that was offered in 99. Mine has a beat up CD player in it. The CD player doesn't work, and the radio gets crappy reception.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.