Interior Plastic Removal Guides? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Interior Plastic Removal Guides?

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
bbowers
2008 MK Compass 

Interior Plastic Removal Guides?

Hey guys, are there any guides, pictures, drawings, or other explanations of the removal of any of the interior trim pieces or plastics? I'm determined not to break anything clip wise as I used to do all the time with my VW. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. I'm looking to run power from the battery to the rear for a ham radio install, along with hiding all wiring up to the head unit mounted on the dash.

This would be for an 08 Compass.

bbowers is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.