I thought I had it made! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > I thought I had it made!

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
Busmaster2

I thought I had it made!

This morning, I got an email from eastchester Chrysler stating that they were giving 18,000 off any new jeep, Chrysler or dodge. I had it made! The way I saw it, I could get a new jeep sport and make 4 grand on the deal. In my childish mind I saw it like this: 21000 for the new car, 18000 off, and 7 grand for my trade. After all was said and done, they'd be paying me to take a car off their hands. But alas, the world doesn't do things like that. It was a typo...only 1800 off, but I don't feel that foolish, I got my son to call them for me. Maybe in my next life...

Busmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #2
w4rh4wk
2011 MK Compass 

no worries these "typos", pricing tricks, etc etc are all just a scam to get you in to the dealership. When i was hunting for my 2011 compass, I saw "$19,299*" at one dealship. And of course on the website it does NOT mention what the "*" next to the price means anywhere on the webpage. Well after getting to the dealership, it turns out that special price is all rebates that i wasnt eligible for. NOT COOL I on my way out, I told them how they WASTED my time and it should clearly state what the rebates are. I guess i should have called ahead and asked what they were but OH WELL lesson learned.
Pioneer AVIC-X910BT Radio + Jensen JCAM1 Rearview Backup Cam, K&N 63-1567 Performance Intake , Magnaflow Exhaust Part #16777 (Yes it will fit on a 4x4 2011 Compass), Mopar Chrome Fuel Door, Cargo Area Security Cover, Husky floor mats, Mopar Front & Rear Molded Splash Guards
w4rh4wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #3
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

I remember in 2001, I went to a Pontiac dealer looking for a Grand Am because of an ad they ran that said "8 to choose from...$7995"

When I got to the dealer, it was "8 to choose....from $7995" !!!

Only one of them was $8000. The other 7 were over $12,000.
FujativeOCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2012, 05:58 AM   #4
Busmaster2

Its sure fun dreaming though isn't it?
Busmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.