I really need to take my camera with me - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > I really need to take my camera with me

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 07-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #16
Darky
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Trust me, the XJ got it the same when it first came out. The first unibody Jeep (at least in recent history, I can't recall if the Jeepster was unibody or body on frame) and it had square headlights. The wheelwells can barely fit 30s, occasionally 31s without trimming or lifting, bigger than 31s requires either more lift than should be necessary or cutting (I went with cutting and probably a little too much lift, but oh well, gotta work with what's available). Wrangler guys will mock anything that's not them, that's half the reason I loved my Tracker. SWB, removable roof, nimble, but not a Wrangler. And it surprised more than a few people with it's capabilities.

Darky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #17
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

I'm glad to see you're back. It also sounds like you've been in our shoes on the 'bashing" issues. We DO try to be corgial but some days our fuses are a little short. I hope there's no hard feeling.

Fixed the links.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
camera , off road , pictures

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.