I got a PATRIOT! (pics inside) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > I got a PATRIOT! (pics inside)

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 03-11-2007, 09:31 PM   #16
drummajo3

Hey Amy, have you noticed that on your window sticker it says that you have power heated fold away mirrors but your mirrors are not heated? I purchased on on Feb. 21 and the window sticker said power heated fold away mirrors as does the jeep website, but when calling Chrysler to ask about it, they told me that it's not even an option on the Patriot... hence why the manual says nothing about heated mirrors.

drummajo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2007, 10:15 PM   #17
Jeep Guy 5

Really cool Patriot Amy. I can't wait to see more of these on the road.
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Member: #191[/FONT]
Jeep Guy 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2007, 10:00 PM   #18
nori

I can see a dramatic improvement on the steering wheel already compare to my 95 ZJ... very nice. I love that thickness.

this vehicle looks better than the pictures shown in the advertisement. I really like the shapes of the windows.
nori is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.