How are the Patriots holding up? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > How are the Patriots holding up?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Unread 09-30-2013, 07:00 AM   #46
KLRJEEPER

Ok,

I have the NON cvt pat in my parking lot now. they had one come in. Its MUCH BETTER than the cvt. Make's it a much better vehicle than the old ones already were. I will adapt the lift and skids to the non FDII and cancel my FDII order.

the new 6 sp is that good!

KLRJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #47
SCouch
2005 LJ Wrangler 

My dealer ordered 2 Latitudes, one with the 2.0 and one 2.4 both with the 6sp auto, otherwise identical. They should be in any day, and I get to pick. I was going to get the 2.0 and the gas mileage, but I'm going to see what the difference is in power before I decide.
SCouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 07:07 AM   #48
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

2.4 all the way. I would not recommend the 2.0 to be honest...
aroundincircles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #49
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

I saw a Patriot on Craig's list here yesterday, a 2011 with a stick shift and 4WD. I didn't even think that combo existed, I thought all the manuals were 2wd?
KayCeeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #50
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeeJeep View Post
I saw a Patriot on Craig's list here yesterday, a 2011 with a stick shift and 4WD. I didn't even think that combo existed, I thought all the manuals were 2wd?
you cannot get a limited with stick, and you cannot get a FDII with a stick, but otherwise you can get just about every option/trim level with a stick. Almost no dealers carry them, so you may have to special order, if you want say, a latitude 2.4 with nav and stick shift.
aroundincircles is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.