i have an '07 patriot limited 4x2, 2.4L engine, etc etc...
1. the $$$$!! you get so much for your money with the patriot! i paid approx $22k out the door and mine has everything except the NAV unit or 6 disc audio system. i've got u-connect bluetooth, sunroof, heated leather seats, etc... anything i'm forgetting?
2. it drives smoother than my uncle's Lexus RX 400 hybrid.
3. the exterior design is very stylish and jeepy!
4. the stock single-disc stereo system has a great sound to it.
5. MPG rocks! i'm getting an average of 25 mpg.
6. the leg room in both the front and back is GREAT.
7. when you take out the cargo cover in the trunk you can recline the rear seats pretty far back, which is great for long road trips!
8. love the turn radius! makes it easy to make u-turns in tight spaces and allows for easier parallel parking.
i'm sure i'm forgetting some!
1. what is up with no cabin light for the back seat?? if anyone has put in their own, please hit me up. i would like some advice on how to go about doing this.
2. i wish the CVTII would allow for faster acceleration in times of need. although... i've gotten more used to it lately and i have been able to accelerate fairly quickly now without skidding.
3. it would be nice if the steering wheel could be telescopic.
4. the head rests aren't that comfortable.
not that many dislikes