How do I remove the grill inserts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > How do I remove the grill inserts?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 12-20-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
SafetyMan
2014 MK Compass 

How do I remove the grill inserts?

2014 Compass High Altitude

I would like to get the inserts off the Jeep for dipping...

Is there a trick?

SafetyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
w4rh4wk
2011 MK Compass 

i guess you are talking about the grill inserts, I used a "trim removal tool" on the corners of each. I started at the bottom first and worked my way up, Hope that helps
Pioneer AVIC-X910BT Radio + Jensen JCAM1 Rearview Backup Cam, K&N 63-1567 Performance Intake , Magnaflow Exhaust Part #16777 (Yes it will fit on a 4x4 2011 Compass), Mopar Chrome Fuel Door, Cargo Area Security Cover, Husky floor mats, Mopar Front & Rear Molded Splash Guards
w4rh4wk is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.