07-31-2009, 07:04 PM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nova Scotia Canada
How can I get these Blasted tail light guards to stick on???
Originally Posted by Gramps
Posted for Echocat22 New Compass
Compass Sport 4x4, CVT, Steel Blue Metallic, Pastel Slate Gray Interior, Yes Essentials Seats, Preferred Package 26e (see below), Security and Cargo Convenience Group, Driver Convenience Group, 9 Speaker Premium Sound System, Heated Front Seats, Power Sunroof, Speed Control, RAQ Radio 6 Disc CD/MP3 Player, Full Size Spare, Outline White Letter All Terrain Tires.
Additional Accessories: Front, Sunroof, and Window Air Deflectors, Tail Lamp Guards, Splash Guards (front and rear), Floor Mats, also had them do the anti- theft labels.
Sport E Pkg. This package contains the following unique features:
- Power windows with driver's one-touch-down feature
- Power locks, speed-sensitive
- Power fold-away mirrors
- Deep-tint sunscreen glass
Climate Control Options
- Air conditioning
- Auxiliary 115-volt power outlet
- Body-color liftgate appliqué
- Height-adjustable driver's seat
- Front passenger seat folds forward to create a flat load surface.
- Illuminated entry
- Interior removable/rechargeable lamp
- Keyless entry
- Map/dome reading lamps
- Passenger assist handles
- Rear 60/40 reclining and folding seat backs
- Rear passenger seat folds forward to create a flat load surface.
Any tips on how to get the tail lamp guards to stick on right? I have tried twice now and they won't adhere properly to the plastic lens. I have cleaned the lenses, removed the old mounting tape and bought the 3m heavy duty mounting tape. I will take any suggestions before I try again. The guards don't seem to lay flat over the lens they seem to have a twist to them, is this normal?
Any help is appreciated.