How about some custom Pics. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > How about some custom Pics.

Grizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
Wasichus04
2006 TJ Wrangler 

How about some custom Pics.

Hey it is great to see the pics of everyones new patriot. Its cool to see that people are really excited that they are now part of the Jeep Family. But how about some pictures of some custom work that has been done to their Patroits. Not so many pics of a car that many reading this forum already own or pics that we could have seen on JEEP.COM. Were all looking for ideas to make our Jeeps indiviual and our own, not all cookie cutter. I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings but that is what makes these forums so much fun!

My opinion not yours, you might just agree!

Wasichus04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

kinda hard - with a lacking aftermarket presence at the moment - unless people fab their own stuff - there's only so much we can do to them.

-[O l l l l l l l O]- 2014 Freedom Edition JKU - Hydro Blue 6-Spd
Argent33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
trainerbyday

Nice oxymoron in there. Let's all share our individual custom work so everyone can do the same thing! Hahah just kidding... well, sort of.

Jokes aside, I've added quite a bit of accessories, mostly cosmetic. I'll get some pictures up once I get my camera back from the 'rents on their cruise!

Things added/installed myself:
- Mopar fog lights
- Mopar rear air deflector
- Mopar shifter knob
- Mopar pedal kit
- Mopar cargo nets
- chrome billet antenna
- chrome door handle covers
- 270mm wide rear-view mirror
- foam rubber lining in all front storage spaces/cup holders
- Endurance brand carpeting cut to size to make cargo liner as well as seat-back covers for when either the 60 or 40 back seats are laid flat
- Michelin heavy duty slush mats cut to size which replaced the Mopar slush mats because, well, they're pretty much useless. This installation probably required the most effort out of all!

Professionally installed:
- aftermarket window tint (on top of factory)
trainerbyday is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #4
Coasty161
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasichus04 View Post
Hey it is great to see the pics of everyones new patriot. Its cool to see that people are really excited that they are now part of the Jeep Family. But how about some pictures of some custom work that has been done to their Patroits. Not so many pics of a car that many reading this forum already own or pics that we could have seen on JEEP.COM. Were all looking for ideas to make our Jeeps indiviual and our own, not all cookie cutter. I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings but that is what makes these forums so much fun!

My opinion not yours, you might just agree!
WHY NOT POST SOME PICS OF UR PATRIOT!? u know the one with the "trail damage" as far as custom work. ill probably wait untill i move back and can use ur expert craftsmanship. oh, welcome to the forum! GO BADGERS!
Coasty161 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #5
Wasichus04
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks bud. Love these forum. Seem to get lost in them for hours and it sure makes the old ball and chain mad when I am. No pics as of yet but L has a nice dent in the front bumper already. Was hoping for pics of some mods that people have done up of there MK's. An idea too that people could do is post pics of drawings that people have done up with various mods that they would like to be seen done on their Jeeps. Maybe then people will then come up mechanical know how to make that work.

GO BUCKS!
Wasichus04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.