Horn on my 2011 Compass - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Horn on my 2011 Compass

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 05-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
DUSTER44T
2011 MK Compass 

Horn on my 2011 Compass

I had a problem with the horn on the new Compass. When I turned the key off the horn wouldn't work. For a moment I thought it was something that was built into it but tried again and it worked. Anyone have an issue with this? Is it something I should worry about? I haven't had any other problems with it(knock on wood).
So far they there are two things that bother me a little. One is I'm still getting used to the way it shifts and I don't like the way the little storage compartments are setup around the driver....I think they could have done a better job with that.

DUSTER44T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
MDJeepC
2011 MK Compass 

The only problem that I have with my 2011 horn is its lack of decibels. The horn commands no respect. I am looking into upgrading the horn to Wolo Bad Boy.
MDJeepC is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.