Hitch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Hitch

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 03-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
CompRuss
2007 MK Compass 

Hitch

Just put a hitch on my 2007 compass. I got the hitch from etrailer they were great. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to

CompRuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

From the FAQ's:

I have xxx posts and when i click the insert image button, it asks for the url of the image. What am i doing wrong? How do i post pics?

You are doing nothing wrong, the pictures need to be hosted offsite (i.e. photobucket) and then you post them via the URL. To get the URL of a hosted pic, right click on it, then select "Properties" from the menu. Copy and paste the URL when you use the insert image button, and you're good to go. It's worth noting, however, that not all sites allow hotlinking, so you still may end up with a red x in your post. You must also have 50 posts and 30 days on the board before pictures will show up in the threads. BUT someone can come in behind you and 'quote' and they will show up.

I can also post them for you. PM me and just ask for my email address and then you can send the pics to me and we'll 'get r done.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.