High beams on 2014 patriot - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > High beams on 2014 patriot

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 08-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
stunod85

High beams on 2014 patriot

For some reason when I pull the high beam shifter back towards the driver for a temporary bright look at the road it works great until I pull it back longer than 10 seconds and then it shuts of for and 30 secs and I can't turn the back on by pulling it back. It does work if I push it forward. But I like to pull it when I need it. I can turn it of faster if I need to.

Is this normal or is it just my car? Thanks for the help!

stunod85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #2
Lehman26
2012 MK Compass 

Mine does that..dont know if its normal or not though
Lehman26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
stunod85

Okay maybe it is normal than... I guess I will ignore the issue than. I didn't test drive the car at night
stunod85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.