Hid recommendation - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Hid recommendation

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
JPTX08
2008 MK Patriot 

Hid recommendation

I have a 08 jeep patriot, looking for h.i.ds i need a good reliable website that sells legit hids if anyone knows of one please let me know thanks!!!

JPTX08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

Unless you buy a kit that includes new headlight housings they all are illegal anyways,offroad use only.Those kist are very expensive or buy used ones from a OEM setup and try and fab them to work.HID bulbs in halogen housings equal illegal.
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

my recommendation? don't do it. in addition to being illegal, it's unsafe. and its a common misconception that by putting in HIDs you'll be able to see better. you won't.
IRSmart is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.