Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Hi my name is Roland......and i just bought a Patriot!

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  JeepinGirlCT 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi my name is Roland......and i just bought a Patriot! and now they are screwing me

finally pulled the trigger....im happy about it...it should be here beginning of next week

2.4, cvt, 26E, boston acoustic package, upraded wheel/tire package! :2thumbsup:

im ready to learn the ins and outs of the patriot!:cheers:

#2 ·
Welcome to the group Roland. I'm sure that there will be someone here to help you out. Enjoy your new ride. :thumbsup: Please be sure to fill out your profile so that we can help you better.

#12 ·
welcome!

Roland, youve got the primo sound package for that tailgate party so Ill bring some CDs hope yall like bagpipes :)

#13 ·
well the call me and said they dont have my pat and they couldnt find one....funny cuz they said they had it and thats why i signed the papers....now they want me to give them 800 bux more to a tow hitch on one they found.....i had it out with them....it wasnt my fault they screwed up...so they should eat the cost of the tow package...im going back to get my money back and tear up the contract!

#14 ·
Tell em to go eff themselves. They made the error, they should eat the cost for the hitch. 800 is probably retail, probably more like 100 their cost.

Now you can go out and get a Wrangler instead :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.