Help winter tires - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Help winter tires

Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 09-13-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
Mad_Mike
2008 MK Compass 

Help winter tires

Hey guys looking at a set of tires my buddy has for sale there off a ford fusion and the size is 205/55r16 rims and tires will they fit my 2008 jeep compass.

Thanks just want to make sure before i go ahead and buy them

Mad_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
ArmyBum
2008 MK Compass 

If you've got the aluminum rims like I do, no they won't. Stock tire size is 215/65R17, if I remember correctly. If he's selling the rims with the tires? As long as they are five-lug rims, it *MAY* fit. I would ask him if you could take your jeep over and make sure that the rim lines up with your bolts.
Unread 09-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #3
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

no idea what the fusion bolt pattern is, but the one on a patriot is a 5x4.5 (5x114.3). then you have to make sure the rim clears the brakes, which is no mean feat. if the bolt pattern is the same and the rim clears the brakes, you should be good. Those tires would be really small on the patriot and look kinda funny... I would only get them if super super cheap.
aroundincircles is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
Mad_Mike
2008 MK Compass 

They seem to be the same bolt pattern gonna go try them on later this weekend picked up for almost new with rims for 250
Mad_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #5
rhettjstone

What kinda tires are ya thinking about? I got a set of Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires awhile back and love em..

http://simpletire.com/bridgestone-blizzak-ws-70-tires
rhettjstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
BostonStrong
2013 MK Patriot 

I was thinking of changing from the stock firestone affinity tires to the geolandar ats. Thoughts?
BostonStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:40 AM   #7
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Geolander ATS Tires are very popular on the other jeep patriot dot com site. might be a good place to ask, as you will probably get a good response.
aroundincircles is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.