This Guy Hit The Nail On The Head - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > This Guy Hit The Nail On The Head

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-18-2007, 06:56 AM   #1
echocat22
2007 MK Compass 

This Guy Hit The Nail On The Head

from another person on yahoo auto they pretty much hit the nail on the head ....................I test-drove the rav 4 V6 in direct comparison, and liked the compass much better - at thousands less!
It seems ,most professional reviewers focus on what I consider less essential features, i.e. what kind of interior plastics are used, and neglect to celebrate a US made vehicle that outperforms the Asian competition in every important aspect (handling, fuel economy, price).
Beats me! Reliability, of course, remains unknown at this point. My 97 Wrangler has not had any serious issues to date.
I did not find any problems with the "fit and finish" of my compass, and paid under 20k, with 4WD, A/C, Power everything, sunroof.
Bottom line: Don't trust the various pro reviews. Go test-drive yourself and trust your experience

echocat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2007, 11:42 AM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

For what it's worth, I received a "Yahoo best answers" and looks like I was finally able to direct some more people this way to see how us ownes feel.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6070608AAAfgaZ
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.