good price? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > good price?

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 10-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

good price?

I am going to be looking at a pat this saturday. they are asking 20,500.

Its a 2012 sport, FDII, with power value group, ac (an option on the sport models), media center 230 and uConnect bluetooth.

Is that a good price or should I talk them down some more? msrp is 23,900. what did you pay for yours with similar options?

aroundincircles is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 11:31 PM   #2
Lehman26
2012 MK Compass 

I got a 12 compass with fd2 2 months ago....almost exact same numbers i paid
Lehman26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
jasonwe
2012 MK Compass 

My wife and I got a 2012 Compass Sport, FD I, for a tiny bit less than that. Its definitely in the ball park. If you or any family members have obtained a degree in the past year, make sure and take them with you. They are offering an additional $500 off for anyone who just completed a degree. Make sure they bring transcripts or a copy of their diploma with them to prove the graduation.
[I]4.7L V8, 545RFE, Big Horn Edition[/I]
jasonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #4
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I got my degree in jan! so that works, of course they probably have that discount rolled into the advertized price. I am going to trade in my car (which has some neg equity), and walk out the door paying 25k even. I got preapproved through my credit union, so I don't have to haggle payments, just total price. (credit union got me 3.9% for 72 months and I don't have the best credit)
aroundincircles is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
Grhome
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Credit Unions are incredible! I just got 2.24% for my used Patriot. (I don't mean to hijack the thread)
Grhome is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.