Going in the shop next week for Trans issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Going in the shop next week for Trans issue

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 03-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
srtdodge05
2011 MK Patriot 

Going in the shop next week for Trans issue

For the last few months I've been having a issue with my trans. It happens a lot when I'm leaving work for the day. The Parking lot is in a real flat area. I start my jeep put my foot on the brake and put it in drive. Soon as I take my foot off the brake it starts to take off in reverse. I hit the gas it and pauses and jumps forward and then goes. A few times it stalled doing that. It only has 15,000 miles on it for a 2011 model. I have to drop it off after work Tuesday and they need to keep it a day or two.

srtdodge05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Anything new on this?
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.