Funny story at the dealer today - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Funny story at the dealer today

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-17-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
tabcounter

Funny story at the dealer today

I took my Compass in for an oil change and the guy that gives out the number tags said "hey, is that your liberty?" I said , "that is a compass, 2007 compass". he looked at me totally dumbfounded. the lady in front of me in the line said " it's not good when the dealer doesn't know what kind of car you have". We both had a good laugh!!

Unread 07-17-2007, 02:05 PM   #2
Jason31

Yeah I would have drove off right then and there. LOL
Unread 07-17-2007, 02:14 PM   #3
nearly.normal
2007 MK Patriot 

Good thing he is handing out numbers and not working on your Jeep.

nearly.normal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
bluepatriotman

That's pretty funny. I took mine in to have a hitch put on and it came out with pin stripes on it.
bluepatriotman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 06:16 PM   #5
snood
2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepatriotman
That's pretty funny. I took mine in to have a hitch put on and it came out with pin stripes on it.
Well on behalf of the dealer
Unread 07-19-2007, 08:07 PM   #6
madrabbitt

and i'm sure they charged you like $150 for them too... lol

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
madrabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2007, 05:27 AM   #7
BuzzDog

I recently moved into another building at work, and one of the women in my office asked me what kind of mileage I was getting. When I told her, she said, "Really? I only get about 16 or 17 around town in MY Liberty..." In other words, she emphasized the word "my," as though I had the same vehicle.

Mine is mistaken for a Liberty all the time, but I'll be quick to say that most of these are not "Jeep people," or even (dare I say it?) "car nuts" (yes, yes, I know that Jeeps are NOT mere "cars"...lol). I guess we need to forgive people for this, just as my ex used to forgive me for sometimes not noticing new clothing, a new hairstyle or so forth...

BuzzDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.