Fuel Gague Sender Ohm Specs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Fuel Gague Sender Ohm Specs

Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!GenRight Offroad at CCOR! 706-207-4140Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 02-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
yosephm89

Fuel Gague Sender Ohm Specs

This past saturday i took some time out to test my fuel guage sender. being ive worked on vehicles my whole life i figure doing this test wouldnt be as hard. , it took took about half hr to remove my fuel sender from the fuel tank. as i removed the sender i carefully made sure not to damage the rubber seal. going fwd you will need to check for resistant to varify that the sender is workig properly, to be sure the correct specs for the sender float at bottom most should be 115.7 top most 16 ohms. , ofcourse if you have a different vehicle these resistance specs will vary.

yosephm89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.