free exhaust for compass and patriot - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > free exhaust for compass and patriot

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 04-26-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
dropt_98_dakota

free exhaust for compass and patriot

I was looking on the gibson exhaust website http://www.gibsonperformance.com/index.asp?p=free and they are looking for some patriot and compass' in stock condition (not lifted or lowered) for fitting of a exhaust system. IF you are in the corona california area give them a shout. I would but since I am in vancouver canada it would be a long ways togo, also we havn't received our compass yet, should be here in a couple days

dropt_98_dakota is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.