fog lamp system - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > fog lamp system

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-14-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
xpookyx
2004 TJ Wrangler 

fog lamp system

Hello I have a 2011 Jeep Patriot North 4x4 release, I just ordered me phrare fog mopar and installation I have to install a new control arm including flasher lights but in the book they say that you should reprogram the computer • my question is, is that I do not complete the installation of the arm and just roll with the dealer to make program or it will create a bug in the system as a whole and make the vehicle or infonctionelle arm flash will work except a light in the dashboard, or do I absolutely have to install the flash arm to the dealer to complete the installation.

Thank you for the reply,

The entire installation is complete except for the installation of the arm flash I'd just not make a big mistake

xpookyx is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.