Here's my procedure....
1. Drive my Jeep to the neighborhood car wash
2. Tell the attendant what I want done, wash & spray wax, tire shine, no Armor All on the interior.
3. Remind the attendant not to use ammonia cleaners on my front windows as it will cause the tint film to fade to purple over time.
4. Give the keys to the attendant, then walk inside to get out of the hot Florida sun. Pull a cup of complimentary coffee from the thermos on the counter.
5. Pay for the service, $15 to $20. Watch the Jeep, in air conditioned comfort, as it passes by down the wash & wax tunnel.
6. Go outside once the kids have finished attacking the Jeep with hot dry towels, the interior gets vacuumed out, and the tires are being shined.
7. When the signal is given, I head out to my Jeep, slipping a $5 bill into the hand of the kid who handed my keys to me.
8. I pull out of the car wash and head home, weary that it took 20 minutes to to get the Jeep cleaned.
It's a Jeep. Not a Maserati, not a Ferrari, and not a Rolls Royce. Its a Jeep.
I know I'll get some grief over this!