First myself then the wife now another! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > First myself then the wife now another!

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 04-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
06_footy
1977 J-Series Truck 

First myself then the wife now another!

Looks like my mother has joined the Jeep craze that has consumed our household. She took delivery of her 2014 Jeep Patriot sport 4x4 today at around 4pm, give or take. She is more than excited and so am I since we now have a 1977 Jeep J10, 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and now a 2014 Jeep Patriot in the family.

Here's a pic.

Stock
06_footy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #2
cherox
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
Looks like my mother has joined the Jeep craze that has consumed our household. She took delivery of her 2014 Jeep Patriot sport 4x4 today at around 4pm, give or take. She is more than excited and so am I since we now have a 1977 Jeep J10, 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and now a 2014 Jeep Patriot in the family.

Here's a pic.

Congrats to her. I'm guessing you helped her shop for a new vehicle and maybe steered her towards Jeep? I do that with all my friends, family, and aquaintances lol.
cherox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2014, 04:12 AM   #3
BostonStrong
2013 MK Patriot 

Gorgeous Patriot!
I'm hoping my girlfriend gets a white Patriot so we can have a black and white Patriot party but she's leaning towards a white Compass.
BostonStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2014, 04:23 PM   #4
06_footy
1977 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherox View Post
Congrats to her. I'm guessing you helped her shop for a new vehicle and maybe steered her towards Jeep? I do that with all my friends, family, and aquaintances lol.
Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. We couldn't be happier with our Grand Cherokee and when it came time for my mother to purchase something. I let her visit the Jeep dealerships first. I was surprised she purchased a 4x4.. it's no Grand Cherokee but here in NC especially with all this weather we had. At least she is properly prepared
Stock
06_footy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.